Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kevin Federline - Single!

I admit to loving my dodgy celebrity gossip so I had a good chuckle when I heard that Britney Spears had decided to ditch her corn-rowed 'rapper' husband, Kevin Federline. More importantly, though, it means that he's single - girls, restrain yourselves!

Incidentally, his rapping is possibly one of the funniest things I have ever heard. And you have to respect a guy who called his song Popozao. The man is clearly an urecognised, unheralded genius. I bow to his canny, almost Joyce-esque wordplay.

[random streaming, laughing and grunting]
[Bridge:]
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.

Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão,
Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão.

In Portugese it means “bring your ass”,
On the floor, and move it real fast.
I want to see your kitty and a little bit of titty–
Want to know where I go when I’m your city?

Girl, don’t you worry about all the dough,
Because a cat is coming straight out of the "NO",
Ready to rock those shows all the way to Rio.
Bring that Brazil booty on the floor.

Up, down, all around:
Work that shit to the funky sound.
Going to see where I’m going, oh?

Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão

Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão,
Gatinha sai do chão, vai descendo o popozão.

Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão

[Bridge]
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.
Toy all your thing on me, baby.
Toy all your thing on me.

[Chorus:]
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão

And so on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home